From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Players have a game world in which they can freely explore and try to interfere with the status quo. Open world games usually do feature certain goals, side quests and main quests. Usually the player is given a broad freedom of how to achieve these goals.|
Pages in category "Open world"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- Test Drive Unlimited
- Test Drive Unlimited 2
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- The Lego Movie Videogame
- The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game
- The Saboteur
- The Sinking City
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint