From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Unity 2017[Note 1]|
|Windows||September 28, 2020|
|Microtransactions||Currency, Loot box|
|Genres||Action, Open world, RPG|
|Official website||Official Global server, use same account as Honkai Impact 3rd NA/EU account.|
|Official website||Official China server|
- Requires a miHoYo account.
- Game installs proprietary anti-cheat driver that runs along with the game.
|Free-to-play||Game is free-to-play with microtransactions in the form of currency purchases.|
|Currency||Primogems and Fate can be purchased for real money.|
|Loot box||New characters and weapons can be obtained through a gacha system using Fate to purchase.|
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
- Cross-save is available with mobile versions of the game.
|Ultra-widescreen||UI is anchored to use the entire screen, and doesn't have dead-zone/centering options.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||Add
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|||
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||None, SMAA, TAA, and SSAA via Render Resolution setting (with 0.8x, 1.1x, 1.2x, 1.3x, 1.4x, 1.5x multipliers)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS||Choice between 30 and 60 FPS cap.|
|120+ FPS||When Vsync is disabled, only splash and warning screens prior to the title screen run at an unlocked framerate.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)||HDR is enabled when a compliant display is detected. No option in-game to disable this.|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||Key remapping options are in the controls menu, but can't be changed, likely due to a bug.|
|Mouse acceleration||Mouse smoothing is force enabled, alongside the vertical and horizontal mouse sensitivity being different.|
|Mouse sensitivity||Separate sliders for "Camera Sensitivity" and "Camera Sensitivity (Aimed Shot Mode)" are available.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Touchscreen optimised||Buttons can be tapped but no left stick for movement.
Not working in "Console mode".
|Controller support||Requires changing the control type setting to "Controller", as it does not automatically switch to controller mode when a controller is connected. The setting is not saved and must be changed each launch.
Switching to "Controller" will change the game to "Console mode" with UI optimized for console.
|Full controller support||A keyboard is required to input main character's name, and upon each boot-up, control type setting must be changed to "Controller".|
|Controller remapping||Uses Japanese-style layout for "Confirm" and "Cancel" buttons (O/B to select and X/A to cancel), with no way to change inputs.|
|Controller sensitivity||Separate sliders for "Camera Sensitivity" and "Camera Sensitivity (Aimed Shot Mode)" are available.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Xbox button prompts|
|Impulse Trigger vibration|
|DualShock 4 controllers||Touchpad is used for text chat in co-op.|
|DualShock button prompts|
|Light bar support|
|Connection modes||V2, Wired, Bluetooth|
|Controller hotplugging||While hotplugging is possible, manually setting the control type option to "Controller" will be needed after plugging in.|
|Simultaneous controller+KB/M||Only one control method can be used. Changing the "Control Type" setting to an input method not currently connected requires restarting.|
|Separate volume controls||Sliders for Master, Music, Dialogue, and SFX.|
|Subtitles||Key story sequences only, cannot be disabled.|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Latin American Spanish|
Available after reaching Adventure Rank 16.
Installer will not open
Extract the launcher file
Disable graphics card temporarily
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||7 SP1|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i5 or equivalent||Intel Core i7 or higher|
|System memory (RAM)||8 GB||16 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||30 GB|
|Video card (GPU)||Nvidia GeForce GT 1030||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060
6 GB of VRAM
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- Verified by User:max20091 on 2020-09-15
- Genshin Impact FAQ - last accessed on 2020-09-10
- FreeMMOStation - Is Genshin Impact Cross Save Between Every Platform? - last accessed on 2020-09-28
- Verified by User:Fayaine on 2020-09-28
- AF is certainly always on if i had to guess at 4x to 8x. Tested by simply looking at angles and determining that AF is there.
- Verified by User:KingKrouch on 2020-09-28
- Tested using an FPS overlay and with VSync disabled.
- Verified by User:KingKrouch on 2020-09-28
- Holding "Shift" while startup will open the Unity configuration menu, which allows for remapping, but most input settings that appear in the menu are many dummied different joystick axis settings, debug settings, and other bindings that aren't actually used in-game.
- Genshin Impact Installer will not open/run (fix) - last accessed on 2020-10-05
- How to get Genshin Impact on Macbook - last accessed on 2020-09-26