From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
For a list of games, see
- Alternative to mouse input on supported devices (tablets, some laptops and many all-in-one PCs).
- All games on the Windows Store are built to be touch-friendly.
- Most PC games aren't suited to touch input due to expecting the greater precision of a mouse cursor.
- Some games have a touchscreen mode that has to be enabled first while others are inherently touch-friendly.
- Some games have a touchscreen mode; enabling this changes right click behaviour and some game elements to be more convenient.
- Some games are designed for mobile platforms or are otherwise suited to touch input without any further changes.