Boiling Point: Road to Hell
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Windows||May 20, 2005|
- StarForce DRM for this game does not work on some versions of Windows (see Availability for affected versions).
|Boiling Point: Road to Hell||2005|
|Xenus II: White Gold||2008|
- Released as Xenus: Точка кипения (Xenus: Boiling Point) in Ukraine and Russia.
- StarForce DRM for this game does not work on some versions of Windows (see above for affected versions).
- This game is not available digitally.
- The "boiling point version magazine computer bild spiele" released in 3/2007 is drm free and 2.0):
- No-CD patches are already applied; the DVD is only necessary for installation - which ensures compatibility with modern operating systems; and are fully patched. The game version computer bild spiel is multilanguage (german,french and english)
- Patch 2.0 fixes many crucial issues with the game.
- Last patch for game - 2.2. But that patch included to "Xenus Gold Edition" with Russian language and unavailable for other languages.
Skip intro videos
|Delete/rename video files|
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Widescreen resolution||See Widescreen resolution.|
|Ultra-widescreen||See Widescreen resolution.|
|4K Ultra HD||See Widescreen resolution.|
|Field of view (FOV)||See Field of view (FOV).|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||up to 7x|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
|Use modified DLLs|
|Setting up custom resolution|
|Use game's console|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||Music and sound effects volume slider.|
|Surround sound||Up to 7.0 output. Requires DirectSound3D restoration software.|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Russian||Retail version\Xenus Gold Edition 2007|
Glow setting is lost each time when starting game
|Glow setting is lost each time when starting game|
|Operating system (OS)||2000||XP|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz
AMD Athlon XP 1600
|Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
AMD Athlon XP 3000
|System memory (RAM)||512 MB||1 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||4 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce 7500 LE |
AMD Radeon X300 Series
|Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT|
- Operating systems released after XP are not officially supported.
- This version of StarForce DRM does not work on Windows Vista or later. For supported versions of Windows the StarForce driver may need to be updated manually using SFUPDATE.
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).