Your friendly neighborhood janitor bear.
I'm so sorry if earlier cringy text killed anyone.
- I have tried to gather every single friend code, username, system info, referral, etc. into my Steam profile which I try to keep most up to date. 99% of games I own on PC are there as well.
- Rig: Windows 10 Pro, i9-9900K, 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4, 1xNVME + 2xHDD, Z390-E, RTX 2070, Asus ROG PG279Q.
Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G502, JVC HA-RX700, Define R6 Tempered glass.
- Consoles: N-Gage QD, Game Boy Advance (Gamecube-GBA link cable, really want to mod it to have light), Wii (softmodded, Wii Motion Plus, classic controller pro, black gamecube controller, Dance Pad, Turntable),
Wii U (Pro Controller + Mayflash adapter, GameCube Mayflash adapter, amiibos), Nintendo Switch (Switch Pro Controller) New 3DS XL (DSTwo), Playstation 3 (Dualshock 3 + Mayflash adapter, Move, Wired Xbox 360 Controller + adapter), Playstation 4 (Dualshock 4, PSVR), Vita (Original, 3G, reminder to never buy 100€ memory card again).
Sold forward: DS Lite, 3DS XL, PSP 2000, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, N-Cage 2.0 (Nokia 5320).
Also, Steam Controller, which doesn't work with any of the consoles.
||Referrals (plz buy plox)
- New game articles made by me.
- My research article, may contain some stuff that doesn't fit on other pages and may not be backed up by much outside personal testing.
- Things I focus on most when editing:
- Frame rate, especially over 60 FPS.
- Dualshock 4 compatibility (DirectInput and Steam Controller to some degree).
- High quality screenshots.
- Tools I use:
- Dxtory, for FPS, screenshotting, 120 FPS recording and detecting used DirectX versions.
- Gimp, for inspecting, cropping and combining screenshots.
- DirectInput/XInput test tools thanks to Mirh.
- ITAD for game availability.
Don't mind these, just quick linking for stuff and thangs: