Controller:Switch Pro Controller
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Wii U Pro Controller
Wii U GamePad
- Must be connected via Bluetooth 3.0.
- Supports connectivity via USB via Steam Input.
- Motion Input also available via Steam Input.
- No analogue triggers.
- Yuzu and Ryujinx emulators have no native support for controller yet.
Use with PC platforms
- Connecting USB-C cable will make the controller show up, but it will be unuseable this way. Controller has to be connected via Bluetooth 3.0 unless you use Steam Input.
|Connecting the controller|
- BetterJoy allows the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to be used with CEMU, Citra, Dolphin, Yuzu and as generic XInput.
- Custom application reWASD lets remap whole controller. Software gives advanced customization options eg. reassigning buttons to keyboard or mouse actions, macros, activate custom modes etc.
- Supports Switch Pro Controller via bluetooth adapter or cable, does not require manual driver installment.
- LED shows which config slot is active at the moment.
- Supports motion control via gyro.
- Has enhanced sticks calibration.
- Allows emulate virtual DS4 controller to play PS4 Remote Play, PS Now or Dualshock 4 compatible games. Including gyro and accelerometer control.
- Allows emulate virtual Xbox 360 controller to play XInput compatible games.
- Not free of charge. 14-days trial.
- Custom configs for Switch Pro controller can be found in official Community Configs Library maintained by reWASD users.
- Acting as native DirectInput controller, it's possible to use any of the generic wrappers. See the controller article for those.
- This controller is "Plug and Play" on Chrome OS.
- Doesn't support motion Control and HD rumble.
- Controller can be found in Supported Controller Database and it's correctly recognizable as the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- Full support of Steam Input including gyroscope and motion controls.
- You can toggle "Use Nintendo Button Layout" option depending on whether you prefer the 𝗔𝗕𝗫𝗬 buttons to be mapped as they are on the Pro Controller or to be mapped like it's an Xbox 360 controller or Xbox Wireless Controller.
Steam Link compatibility
- Works via USB and Bluetooth. Includes gyroscope and motion controls.
- Works without any drivers on any operating system that supports Steam.
- Can be used just to send input from a controller to a PC. Go into Streaming options, hit 𝗬 and disable video and audio streaming.
- Won't work great unless you connect it to LAN or a low latency Wi-Fi.
Support In Games
- This is a list for games that offer Nintendo button prompts.
|The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV||Nihon Falcom||NIS America
Clouded Leopard Entertainment
|Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time||Toys for Bob
Heavy Iron Studios
|Activision||Unreal Engine 4|
|Persona 5 Strikers||Omega Force
|Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!||Vertigo Gaming||GameMaker|
|Streets of Rage 4||DotEmu
Guard Crush Games
|Guard Crush Engine
|Angry Video Game Nerd I & II Deluxe||FreakZone Games||Screenwave Media|
|Disc Room (2020)||Kitty Calis
Jan Willem Nijman
- Cronus Zen allows the use of licensed gaming controller on all major gaming platforms, including all versions of PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360, Windows PC, Android, Raspberry Pi.
- Supports mods, scripts and macros.
- Integrated Bluetooth.
- Titan Two is an all-in-one gaming device that combines features of dozens of products in a single form factor. Supports PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, PlayStation TV, Xbox 360, Computers and more...
- Customize the controller layout accordingly your needs for any game.
- Verified by User:Marioysikax on 2017-12-12
- List of compatible controllers with Steam Link - SteamWiki