From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This article is about the emulation of a console or deprecated PC platform on Windows, macOS (OS X), or Linux.
- PlayStation Portable at Emulation General Wiki
- Uses high-level emulation.
- Open-source and is still actively developed.
- Doesn't require a BIOS from the system.
- A large number of games are considered playable from start to finish.
- Runs well on low-end hardware.
- Has graphical enhancements including anisotropic filtering, HD rendering, texture upscaling, and more.
- Check the official Compatibility List to see if the game(s) you wish to play are compatible.
- Nightly builds are highly recommended, as they have more features and bugfixes than the stable releases.
- PPSSPP Website
- PPSSPP Nightly Builds (Windows/Android)
- PPSSPP Stable Launchpad (Linux)
- PPSSPP Nightly Launchpad (Linux)
- PPSSPP GitHub