From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This article is about the emulation of a console or deprecated PC platform on Windows, macOS (OS X), or Linux.
|Nintendo 64 Controller|
- Nintendo 64 at Emulation General Wiki
- Open-source and is still in active development
- Works with Windows, OS X, and Linux.
Project 64 (PJ64)
- Open-source and is still in active development.
- Nagware; asks for donation with popup that cannot be closed for 30 seconds. Donating provides a registration key which can be used an indefinite number of times, and on future versions.
- Works with Windows only, see the WineHQ page for running on Linux and OS X.