From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Windows||April 7, 2008|
Multiple audio sources on their own track
- Because audio sources are stored in their own tracks, it's possible to adjust volumes individually after recording.
Using multiple drives
- When recording really high quality settings, it's possible to use multiple SSD/HDD drives to avoid write speed bottlenecks.
|Setting up raw capture|
|Building raw capture to video file|
Causing games to crash
- While program is still maintained and updated to avoid this kind of behaviour, there are cases where Dxtory will cause games to crash either while launching the game or while playing the game.
|Delay overlay injection|
- This may also be caused if multiple game overlays are used (e.g. Mumble, Raptr, very rarely Steam). At that point you may have to disable said programs overlays.
- With rare occasions where this doesn't help, you can add game to ignore list or close Dxtory before opening the game. However it's impossible to use the program with the game at that point.
Overlay injected to programs
- Some programs may use DirectX or OpenGL for presenting graphics to user, which may cause Dxtory to inject overlay to it, e.g. Discord.
|Add program to ignore list|
- Origins overlay needs to be disabled for Dxtory to work. See Origin article for more details.