From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This article is about the emulation of a console or deprecated PC platform on Windows, macOS (OS X), or Linux.
|Wii U Gamepad|
|Pokkén Tournament Pro Pad Controller|
|Wii Balance Board|
- Wii U at Emulation General Wiki
- Uses high-level emulation.
- Progress is very fast and can run a number of games very well (depending on your setup).
- About 55% of titles on the compatibility list aren't considered at least playable.
- Updates are locked to Patreon donors for about a week until it's released to the public.
- Adds h264 video support and full gyroscope support through a DualShock 3, DualShock 4, or an Android device.
- In very early stages