From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This article is about the emulation of a console or deprecated PC platform on Windows, macOS (OS X), or Linux.
|Wii U Gamepad|
|Pokkén Tournament Pro Pad Controller|
|Wii Balance Board|
- Wii U at Emulation General Wiki
- Closed-source, with plans to go open-source sometime in 2022
- Uses high-level emulation.
- Over 37% of Wii U games are considered playable and 13% are considered perfect
- Updates are locked to Patreon donors for about a week until it's released to the public.
- Windows only, Linux port is planned
- In very early stages
- Windows and Linux only.