Controller:Wii U GamePad
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Wii U Pro Controller
- Lacks native XInput support, requiring the use of a XInput wrapper (see XInput wrappers) for games that do not support DirectInput or the controller natively.
- Cemu emulator has no native support for controller yet.
Use with PC platforms
- Libdrc is a library currently in development for application developers who want to use the capabilities of the Wii U GamePad in their software. It also provides the ability to simulate a Wii U GamePad to communicate with a Wii U.
- A program on your PC that captures controller inputs from a Wii U GamePad over a LAN.
- Open the Wii U Web Browser to the URL given within the program, it will start reading inputs from the Pad.
- Has GUI allowing for customizable controls.
- Controls use keyboard mappings for buttons.
- Some buttons do actions in the Wii U Web Browser and are pretty much unusable through this method. 𝗬 is one such button as it opens your bookmarks. Opening the input page in a new tab will help ensure most buttons will work.
- The Wii U must be on and online enabled.
- Acting as native DirectInput controller, it's possible to use any of the generic wrappers. See the controller article for those.
- DRC Sim Server is a utility for pairing a computer to a Wii U to emulate a gamepad. Open source application (server and client) allows video and audio streaming.
- Play over the internet (server must be configured correctly).
- Supports touch screen.
- Supports virtual joystick and buttons.
- Can be recognized as Xbox 360 controller but after manual assignment. Controller cannot be found in Supported Controller Database, so Steam recognizes it as standard DirectInput device.
Steam Link compatibility
- Incompatible controller. Uses Wi-Fi connection which is not supported by Steam Link. 
Support In Games
- This is a list for games that offer Nintendo button prompts.