Controller:Wii U Pro Controller
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Wii U GamePad
|Switch Pro Controller
- Must be connected via Bluetooth.
- Good battery life that can last for 80 hours and can be recharged via USB mini cable.
- No analogue triggers.
- Cannot be connected via USB cable. Cable is only for charging controller.
- Mayflash Wireless Wii U Pro Controller Adapter - Amazon
- Official Wii U Pro Controller - Black - Amazon
- Official Wii U Pro Controller - White - Amazon
Steam Link compatibility
- Supports Streaming games from your TV via your network and works with the pro controller via built in bluetooth.
- Can be used just to send input from a Pro Controller to a PC. Just go into Streaming options, hit y and disable video and audio streaming.
- Supports lots of other controllers like DS3, DS4, Xbox One and 360.
- Works without any drivers on any operating system that supports Steam.
- Can be used just to send input from a controller to a PC. Go into Streaming options, hit Y and disable video and audio streaming.
- Won't work great unless you connect it to LAN or a low latency Wi-Fi.
- Usable with PC by using a Toshiba Bluetooth Stack-enabled Bluetooth Adapter or potentially any bluetooth adapter that uses the windows bluetooth stack via the hotfix mentioned below.
- New hotfix makes potentially work with any Bluetooth adapter that uses the Windows stack on windows 8/10, no need for toshiba drivers.
- Free to download, only hardware you may need is a Bluetooth adapter.
- Also supports Wii Remotes, Nunchuks, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro and the HORI Battle Pad.
- Only official Nintendo Wii U Pro Controllers supported.
- Keyboard, mouse or virtual joystick mapping
- Turbo feature
- Five different assignment layouts
- Create, save, and share layout profiles
- Multiple Controller support
- Has switch on side of adapter, allowing for both XInput and DirectInput modes natively. XInput should work with regular drivers, for rumble to work with DirectInput mode, drivers need to be downloaded from the manufacturers website.
- Can connect 1 Pro Controller in XInput Mode and 4 Pro Controllers in DirectInput Mode.
- All controllers that can be synced and work with regular Wii U should work, including third party ones.
- Includes turbo mode. Pressing "Home" and button toggles turbo for that button. To disable turbo for all buttons press home button twice quickly.
- With latest firmware (V04, February 10, 2015) it's possible to switch button modes to either A=A (button letters matching) or B=A (button layout matching 360 controller). To do this press "+" (Start) and "A" button for three seconds for A=A layout and "+" and "B" buttons for three seconds for B=A layout.
|Update firmware|
Support In Games
- This is a list for games that offer Nintendo button prompts.
|Streets of Rage 4||DotEmu
Guard Crush Games
|Guard Crush Engine
|Disc Room (2020)||Kitty Calis
Jan Willem Nijman
|Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!||Vertigo Gaming||GameMaker|
|Carrion||Phobia Game Studio||Devolver Digital||MonoGame|
|Persona 4 Golden||Atlus||Sega||RenderWare|
|Umihara Kawase BaZooKa!||Studio Saizensen||Success|
|Hypercharge: Unboxed||Digital Cybercherries||Unreal Engine 4|
|Darksiders Genesis||Airship Syndicate||THQ Nordic||Unreal Engine 4|
|Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling||Moonsprout Games||DANGEN Entertainment||Unity|