Lego Star Wars: The Video Game
- The game lacks an FPS limiter and causes problems when playing at frame rates higher than 40 FPS. See Gameplay issues to fix this issue.
|macOS (OS X)||i5works|
|OS X||Aspyr Media|
|Windows||April 2, 2005|
|macOS (OS X)||August 23, 2005|
|Vehicles||Space flight, Hovercraft|
|Series||Lego Star Wars|
|Lego Star Wars|
|Subseries of Lego|
|Subseries of Star Wars|
|Lego Star Wars: The Video Game||2005|
|Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy||2006|
|Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga||2009|
|Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars||2011|
|Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens||2016|
|Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga||2021|
- The macOS (OS X) version of this game does not work on macOS Catalina (version 10.15) or later due to the removal of support for 32-bit-only apps.
- Not sold digitally due to the release of The Complete Saga containing this and the next game's content together.
- A demo is available.
- The latest patch is Version 18.104.22.168. This fixes the bug of the CD-ROM copy of the game not being able to run.
- The latest patch for the OS X version is Version 1.0 Rev A. 
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
*is the save slot number starting at zero.
|Widescreen resolution|| Stretched.
Special K can be used to force a resolution without needing to change desktop resolution every time the game launches.[Note 3]
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)||Uses fixed camera angles.|
|Windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Nvidia users can force antialiasing in Nvidia Profile Inspector using the
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse acceleration||Mouse not used for gameplay|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller sensitivity||Player has no camera control.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||Music on/off|
|Mute on focus lost||Music may randomly play. Prone to freezing on focus lost|
|English||Spoken dialogue is infrequent and inconsequential.|
Running in Windows 7+
|Take ownership of <path-to-game>|
|Install the game patch 22.214.171.124 to potentially fix the bug of the game not running. This works on the CD-ROM version.|
Problems may happen in-game. The problems are, but aren't limited to: reduced jump height, not being able to travel to the next area, AI not being able to jump, etc. If these problems happen, you're likely playing the game at a frame rate higher than 40 FPS.
|Lock the max frame rate of the game to 40 FPS within your graphics card's control panel.|
|macOS (OS X)||Install the version 1.0 Rev A patch for Intel CPU support. Still limited to 32-bit only.|
- Replaces the gameplay background music for Episode III levels with the versions used in The Complete Saga taken from the Revenge of the Sith soundtrack.[Note 4]
- Does not affect cutscene music.
Bug fixes and restored content
- Obi-Wan (Padawan) braid fix - By default, the texture for Obi-Wan's Episode I torso is missing the braid found on his texture on the console versions of LSWI, as well as in LSWII and TCS. This texture edit restores the braid. Place in
|Operating system (OS)||2000, XP (admin rights required)|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium IV 1 GHz
AMD Athlon XP equivalent
|Pentium IV 2.4GHZ
AMD Athlon 64 equivalent
|System memory (RAM)||256 MB||512 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||2GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Direct3D card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support |
GeForce 4MX not supported
64 MB of VRAM
DirectX 9 compatible
|Direct3D card with Pixel Shader 2 support|
|macOS (OS X)|
|Operating system (OS)||10.5|
|Processor (CPU)||PowerPC G4/G5 1.2 GHz
Intel 1.2 GHz
|System memory (RAM)||512 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||2 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| ATI Radeon 9000
Nvidia GeForce FX 5200
32 MB of VRAM
- Nvidia GeForce 9400M not supported
- Intel integrated video chipsets (including GMA 950) are not supported
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- Bumpmapping setting does not work properly on modern hardware, resulting in characters being shaded with improper lighting.
- It may still be necessary to delete
- This game was developed alongside Episode III and released over a month before the movie, so Tt Games did not have access to the soundtrack in time for release. They were able to fix this for the compilation game, but only did so for the gameplay background music and not the cutscenes.
- Aspyr to publish LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game - Macworld - last accessed on 2016-7-23
- Lego Star Wars: The Video Game In Stores Now For Mac - last accessed on 2016-7-23
- Aspyr - Support - last accessed on 2007-08-12
- Verified by User:SirYodaJedi on 2019-11-30
- Confirmed working with demo on Win10 1903 with my laptop.