From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
- These are here for credibility and troubleshooting purposes only. I am not bragging about my config; it isn’t anything impressive, and actually is below average, according to Steam.
- HP Omen 2016
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz quad core (2.81 turbo, 1.7 downclockable)
- NVIDIA GTX 1050 (not Ti) 4GB VRAM with Optimus
- 8 GB RAM (7.98 GB usable; upgradeable to 16 GB)
- 1 TB HDD and 2 TB M.2 SSD
- 15.6" 1920x1080p60 built in screen (40hz support; has an obnoxious blue stuck pixel)
- USB 3.0 (2x), USB 2.0, Ethernet, SDHC/SDXC, 3.5mm hybrid, HDMI 2.0b out
- Windows 10 64-bit
- 1600 DPI wireless USB mouse
- 1080p and 2160p TVs that I sometimes test on.