From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
Although this product has been released, it remains under active development - information may change frequently and could be outdated or irrelevant.
|Windows||March 25, 2013|
|Microtransactions||Boost, Cosmetic, Currency, Infinite spend, Free-to-grind|
|Vehicles||Flight, Robot, Space flight|
- This game requires a constant internet connection for all game modes.
- Official forum - General Bugs
- Official manual
- Steam Community Discussions
- Linux users who wish to run this game on Proton should rely on Proton-GE which contains special patches made specifically for this game.
|Free-to-play||Give players access to a significant portion of their content without paying.|
|Boost||Allows player to pay to accelerate progress in a game.|
|Currency||A virtual currency that must be purchased using a real-world currency.|
|Free-to-grind||The main gameplay unlocks/goals of the game can be achieved through grinding or naturally in gameplay without real money payments.|
|Infinite spend||have microtransactions that can be purchased over and over again without any limit.|
DLC and expansion packs
- Known tool : Warframe TennoGen
Configuration file(s) location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/230410/pfx/[Note 1]|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)||Numerical slider from 52 to 90°|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||Off, 2x, 4x, 8x|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||TAA 8X (High), SMAA (Medium), FXAA (Low), and Off.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS||Optional frame-caps available @ 30, 40, 50, 60, 72, 75, 120, 144, 165, 200, 240, 360|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)||HDR support is in preview since update 27.2.0.|
|Color blind mode||Protanopia, Deuteranopia, Tritanopia|
- DirectX 11 or 12 can be enabled using the game's launcher.
- Multi-threaded rendering can be enabled using the game's launcher.
- Gore can be toggled on or off in the "Gameplay" settings menu.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||Can bind two key combinations for each function.|
|Mouse sensitivity||Numerical slider|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||Supports XInput controllers.|
|Full controller support|
|Controller sensitivity||Numerical slider|
|Controller Y-axis inversion||X-axis inversion also supported.|
|Steam Input API support|
|Official controller preset(s)|
|Steam Controller button prompts|
|Separate volume controls||Master, Music, Speech, Transmissions, Sound Effects and Voice Receive.|
|Surround sound||Uses native Windows speaker configuration (set in
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|Online play||4||Co-op, Versus
Four player PvE co-op. Eight players only supported in PvP and specific PvE missions (trials/raids. NOTE: trials/raids have been removed from the game for an indefinite amount of time). An unknown large number of players can join region-based dedicated Relays (player hubs).
|Matchmaking||Allows for solo play, as well as invite-only, friend-only, and open matchmaking based on mission selected. Always online.|
|Peer-to-peer||Most gameplay is hosted peer-to-peer.|
|Dedicated||Relays (player hubs) for PvE only, with no combat. Depending on region and availability, Conclave (PvP) can be hosted by a player-hosted dedicated server.|
|Self-hosting||Starting a session alone and with no other players (via matchmaking or otherwise) will cause you to be the host. Otherwise, hosts are automatically determined by who has the best connection. Leaving a game as a host will cause a host migration to the next player with the best connection in the party. Icons determining player order/who is host are shown on the HUD.|
|Protocol||Port(s) and/or port range(s)|
- This game supports Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for automatic port configuration.
- There's an in-game setting that allows you to change to 4950 & 4951 and so on, up to 4998 & 4999.
Slow/floaty mouse control
|Fix for slow or floaty mouse|
|Direct3D||11, 12||Choose in launcher.|
- Uses RAD's Oodle compression and NVIDIA Nsight Aftermath.
|Operating system (OS)||7|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core 2 Duo E6400
AMD Athlon x64 4000+
|System memory (RAM)||4 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||35 GB|
|Video card (GPU)||DirectX 11 compatible|
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/230410/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (230410) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0 - PC Update Notes - Warframe Forums - last accessed on 2020-03-07
- Slow mouse cursor???