Glossary:Color blind mode
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
Graphics and video
- Field of view (FOV)
- Borderless fullscreen windowed
- Anisotropic filtering (AF)
- Anti-aliasing (AA)
- Vertical sync (Vsync)
- Frame rate (FPS)
- High dynamic range (HDR)
- Color blind mode
For a list of games, see games with color blind mode support.
- Most games do not have a color blind mode.
- Many games implement color blind modes incorrectly, simulating color blindness rather than correcting for it.
- There are many different forms of color blindness, and testing every form is nearly impossible. For the purpose of this wiki, the bare minimum that should be tested for are deuteranopia, protanopia, tritanopia, and achromatopsia. Of course, feel free to mention other forms if they are affected.
- Game Maker's Toolkit: Designing for Disability: Making Games Better for Gamers with Colourblindness & Low Vision - last accessed on 2018-01-17