From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Windows||November 20, 2000|
- Despite being partially developed by Valve, the game was never released on Steam. The CD-key that came with the game can however be activated and the "Half-Life Platinum Pack" will be received.
- Gunman-To-Steam Patch is a fan patch that adds compatibility with the Steam platform, along with various visual and audio enhancements.
- Xash3D is a custom Gold Source Engine built from scratch.
- Allows game to run on modern systems with widescreen support and other features.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Widescreen resolution||Use Xash3D Engine.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)||Use default_fov command|
|Windowed||Launch the game with
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS||Use fps_max 120 and developer 1 commands|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Surround sound||Up to 7.0 output with DirectSound3D restoration software.|
|Mute on focus lost|
|EAX support||EAX 1.0, A3D 2.0.|
- Incorporates demo levels seemlessly into the full version at the appropriate positions.
- The full version of Gunman Chronicles fully ported to steam. From this Steam version you can play the demo, the full game, and deathmatch. All voice lines and such are in English. This version includes another deathmatch map that wasn't in the original Gunman Chronicles release.
|Operating system (OS)||95, NT 4.0||98, ME, 2000, XP|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium 233 MHz||Intel Pentium 400 MHz|
|System memory (RAM)||32 MB||64 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||400 MB|
|Video card (GPU)||SVGA, high color (16-bit) |
DirectX 7 compatible