Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Windows||June 5, 2018|
- This game requires a constant internet connection for all game modes.
- This page is both for the original Martyr game along with its standalone expansion Prophecy. See Version differences for more information.
- Both games share the same executable and resources, and owners of both can access all content through either game.
- Official forum for the developers and their games
- Official Discord server for both games
- Steam Community Discussions for Martyr
- Steam Community Discussions for Prophecy
- All versions require a Neocore Account-based DRM, Steam DRM and a constant internet connection for all game modes.
DLC and expansion packs
- All DLCs are currently limited to Martyr.
|Seal of Inquisition Footprints|
|Maelstrom of Carnage|
|City of Suffering|
|Herald Cherub Pet|
- The original game released on June 5, 2018 that includes three classes (Crusader, Assassins, Psyker) as well as the original campaign.
- Martyr received a major 2.0 update on June 20, 2019 that brought with it changes to most elements of the game in preparation for the release of Prophecy.
- Throne Agent Pack included the base game, early access to the game during development, as well as the name of the player in the game credits.
- Interrogator Pack included everything from the Throne Agent Pack along with exclusive pet and digital sountrack and artbook.
- Master Inquisitor Pack included everything from the Interrogator Pack along with special emotes and various physical items.
- Grandmaster Pack included everything from the Master Inquisitor Pack along with all future DLCs for free and the name of the player in the development studio, along with an exclusive half-day studio tour and various other physical items.
- Standalone expansion released on July 30, 2019 that came with a new class (Tech-Adept Inquisitor) and a new campaign, settings, and enemy races.
Skip intro videos
- Does not respect a relocated Documents folder unless symlinks are used.
Configuration file(s) location
|Windows||HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NeoCore Games\Warhammer Martyr\
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/527430/pfx/[Note 1]|
- Save games are stored on the Neocore servers.
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Temporal AA toggle|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
- This allows the use of resolutions above the native resolution of the monitor without making use of display driver functionality like DSR/VSR.
|Add a custom resolution to the game|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||Requires enabling controller support in the main menu.|
|Full controller support|
|Controller remapping||Limited to presets: Default, Alternate, Dodger, Advanced, Tactical|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Xbox button prompts|
|Impulse Trigger vibration|
|DualShock 4 controllers||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Controller hotplugging||Requires enabling controller support in the main menu.|
|Steam Input API support|
|Hook input (legacy mode)|
|Official controller preset(s)|
|Steam Controller button prompts|
|Separate volume controls||Master, Music, Sound effects, UI, Speech, Video|
|Subtitles||Dialogue is subtitled|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Protocol||Port(s) and/or port range(s)|
|UDP||4380, 27000-27031, 27036|
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support status is unknown.
|Operating system (OS)||7, 8, 8.1, 10|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i3-2120 3.3 GHz
AMD FX-6300 3.5 GHz
|Intel Core i7-2600 3.4 GHz
AMD FX-8320 3.5 GHz
|System memory (RAM)||4 GB||8 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||70 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 |
AMD Radeon HD 7850
2 GB of VRAM
DirectX 11 compatible
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060
AMD Radeon RX 480
3 GB (Nvidia), 4 GB (AMD) of VRAM
- A 64-bit system is required.
- Windows N editions requires the Media Feature Pack to be installed.
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/527430/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (527430) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- NeocoreGames - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr - Patch 2.0 Compendium - last accessed on 2019-06-21
- Steam Community - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr - "Eternal Glory" (Wall of Heroes) ? - last accessed on 2019-06-21
- Verified by User:Zach_fett on March 17, 2021
- NeocoreGames - Community - Performance Tweaks & Fixes Megathread - last accessed on 2019-06-20