From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
Although this product has been released, it remains under active development - information may change frequently and could be outdated or irrelevant.
|Amazon Game Studios Orange County|
|Amazon Game Studios|
|Amazon Lumberyard[Note 1]|
|Windows||September 28, 2021|
|Genres||Action, Adventure, MMORPG|
- This game requires a constant internet connection for all game modes.
|Amazon.com||Deluxe Edition also available.|
|Steam||Deluxe Edition also available.|
- The Deluxe Edition includes the base game, along with various in-game cosmetics such as skins, emotes, pet, and a digital art book that can be accessed outside of the game.
- A pre-order bonus was available for purchases made prior to the game's launch, that included cosmetic and a single gear item, as well as guaranteed access to the closed beta that took place shortly before the game's launch.
|Cosmetic||Weapon and armor skins can be bought in the in-game store using real-world money.|
Configuration file(s) location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/1063730/pfx/[Note 2]|
Save game data location
|Ultra-widescreen||Cutscenes are pillarboxed to 16:9.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)||40-70 degrees measured vertically. Config edit works with restart, but does not stick.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Always uses some form of post-process AA; can select a resolution higher than your native resolution to have the game use SSAA; Can select the "Low" option under the preset "Video Quality" to turn off TAA, then manually adjust the rest of the options to your choosing. (Will also effect other graphic settings that don't have manual adjustment options like parallax occlusion mapping)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS||no FPS cap for 120+; caps available are 30FPS, 60FPS and Unlimited.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)||See the glossary page for potential alternatives.|
|Color blind mode|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Closed captions||Text-to-Speech and Speech-to-Text are available|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Operating system (OS)||10|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i5-2400
Quad-core AMD CPU @ 3GHz
|Intel Core i7-2600K
AMD Ryzen 5 1400
|System memory (RAM)||8 GB||16 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||35 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 |
AMD Radeon R9 280
2 GB of VRAM
DirectX 12 compatible
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
AMD Radeon R9 390X
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- Amazon Lumberyard engine build: 22.214.171.124
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/1063730/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (1063730) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Verified by User:Shadowstealer7 on 2021-09-10
- Amazon's New World to Feature Paid Cosmetics at Launch, Quality of Life Items May Come Later - last accessed on 2021-05-23
- Verified by User:ChaosBahamut on 2021-10-02
- Easy Anti-Cheat