Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Digital Eclipse Software|
|Windows||October 29, 2019|
- Includes a brand new "Final Cut" of the Mega Drive version of Aladdin, containing bug fixes and a smoother camera.
- In-game, SNES versions are referred to as
Console Nand Mega Drive/Genesis versions are referred to as
Console S. Game Boy versions are referred to simply as
Handheld Color, and must be accessed via pressing an additional button on the version selection screen.
Handheld Colorversions are not emulated versions of the Game Boy Color or Game Gear versions, but rather the Game Boy versions with a color palette representing how they would look on a Game Boy Color or Game Boy Advance[Note 1]. Aladdin does not use the enhanced color palette available on the Super Game Boy, which provided a more diverse palette.
- Disney's Aladdin (Virgin Games video game) on Wikipedia
- The Lion King (video game) on Wikipedia
- GOG.com Community Discussions
- GOG.com Support Page
- Steam Community Discussions
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
Extract ROMs for use in other emulators
- Use QuickBMS with the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection mbundle script to extract all the files from the
- Mega Drive/Genesis and SNES/Super Famicom roms have been patched to remove button remapping and references to Nintendo and Sega.
||Aladdin (Genesis version)|
||Aladdin (Japanese Mega Drive version)|
||Aladdin (CES Demo of Genesis version)|
||Aladdin (Game Boy version)|
||Aladdin (Final Cut)|
||The Lion King (Mega Drive/Genesis version)|
||The Lion King (Japanese Super Famicom version)|
||The Lion King (SNES version)|
||The Lion King (Game Boy version)|
|Widescreen resolution||Integer-scaled from 256x224 (SNES)/320x224 (Mega Drive)/160x144 (Game Boy) and pillarboxed and letterboxed to 4:3 (1.11:1 for Game Boy versions) or stretched to display resolution.[Note 3] Optional border artwork.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS||Gameplay is capped to 60 FPS. Only NTSC-region versions are included.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||Certain keys, such as Ctrl or ⇧ Shift cannot be mapped to.|
|Mouse input in menus||Cursor appears but does not do anything.|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller sensitivity||Digital input only.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||Music and Sound Effects have an on/off toggle. Must be toggled on games' main menus for Game Boy versions.|
|Mute on focus lost|
- Language setting only affects menu text. Actual games are English only, except for Japanese versions.
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||7||10|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i3-530
AMD Phenom II X4 940
|Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||2 GB||8 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||3 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce GT 630 |
AMD Radeon HD 6570
1 GB of VRAM
DirectX 11 compatible
|Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT
ATI Radeon HD 4800
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- Blue, Green, Black, White
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/1126190/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (1126190) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Some interpolation occurs after upscaling to avoid unevenly shaped pixels. If using "Sharp Screen" mode with display filter disabled, only the axis which requires aspect ratio correction is affected.
- Disney's Aladdin [Super Gameboy, GB - Playthrough - YouTube]
- PSA: The "Final Cut" version of Aladdin in that new Disney collection is just a Genesis ROM that will work in any real emulator : emulation
- Verified by User:Expack3 on 2019-11-15
- Verified by User:SirYodaJedi on 2019-11-16