Contract Wars Client
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Unity 4[Note 1]|
|Windows||June 1, 2014|
|Contract Wars Client||2014|
|Escape from Tarkov||EA|
- Originally available as simply Contract Wars browser game on various social networks since 2010 via Unity Web Player. Progress can be carried over and shared by creating an account by linking one social network account. Client allow to crossplay with all social networks afterwards.
- Not to be confused with Contract Wars Standalone which was later renamed to Hired Ops to avoid confusion.
- This game has in-game micro-transactions.
Configuration file(s) location
- Game progress and some settings are being stored on the account.
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Windowed||Can be switched by pressing keybinding (F12 by default)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||With Unity
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||true|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||"Overall", "SoundFX", "Radio"|
|Mute on focus lost|
|English||English voiceovers are only available for English-speaking characters.|
|Russian||Russian voiceovers are only available for Russian-speaking characters.|
|Operating system (OS)|
|System memory (RAM)|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)|
- Verified by User:Faalagorn on 2017-12-10
- Facebook, Contract Wars - Posts, Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 6:01pm