From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
Although this product has been released, it remains under active development - information may change frequently and could be outdated or irrelevant.
|Unity 2018[Note 1]|
|Windows||October 6, 2020|
|Microtransactions||Cosmetic, Currency, Infinite spend, Free-to-grind, Loot box, Unlock|
|Genres||Hack and slash, RPG|
- Ported from mobile platform.
- Cross-platform play between mobile and PC.
|Free-to-play||Give players access to a significant portion of their content without paying.|
- No microtransactions information; you can to add it.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Steam Cloud||Progress are stored in the game's server.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||Enable windowed mode and use the
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)||See the glossary page for potential alternatives.|
- The game engine may allow for manual configuration of the game via its variables. See the Unity page for more details.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion||X-axis can also be inverted.|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion||X-axis can also be inverted.|
|Xbox button prompts|
|Impulse Trigger vibration|
|DualShock 4 controllers|
|Separate volume controls||Master, BGM, SFX, Voice|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|Latin American Spanish|
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||7|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i5-2520M||Intel Core i5 2.6 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||4 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||3 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce GTX 500 |
DirectX 11 compatible
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 700|
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- Unity engine build: 2018.4.18f1
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/1335200/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (1335200) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Verified by User:Jotamide on 2020-12-01