User:Suicide machine/Leaked Video Games Builds
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
- 1 Daikatana
- 2 Dead Island 2
- 3 Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- 4 Half-Life
- 5 Halo: Combat Evolved
- 6 Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- 7 Messiah
- 8 S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
- 9 S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
- 10 Unreal Tournament
- 11 Unreal Tournament 2003
- 12 Watch Dogs: Legion
- Multiple leaked version: Pre-Alpha, Alpha and Beta.
- Apparent 2015's build of Dead Island 2 developed at the time by Yager was found and leaked to 4Chan in 2020.
- Apparently features 10-12 hours of the main game with more less gameplay identical to official release.
- Leaked years later by apparently a person, who obtained a disc given to one of the gaming journalists.
- Build is Alpha 0.52, from September 4, 1997.
- Video is available.
- Leaked: Press Beta
- Leaked: Beta Build 122
- Crashes like crazy
- Features most of the levels (although some are incomplete and not accessible from mission select)
- Beta version
Pre-Alpha Build 1096 (2002)
- Splash screen uses the name Oblivion Lost.
- Early game build featuring basic DirectX 8 renderer.
- Contains 2 levels:
Escape - which contains some elements of what would later become Cordon.
Zakat (and its variant Lest for what seems to be testing AI) - which would appear in later Multiplayer Build.
Multiplayer Beta Build 2215 (2004)
- A multiplayer build for testing netcode.
- Features DirectX 9 renderer.
- Features GUI elements that ended up in final build, together with finished menu background (although it's static)
- Contains 4 levels:
- Features 3 multiplayer modes
- Team Deathmatch
- Artefact Hunt
- Features some anomalies
- Features stamina system (identical with release build) along with sprint
- This version contains symbol files for most of its libraries and exe files.
Build 2218 (2005)
- A build for testing various aspects possible with DirectX 9.
- Features one test map and 3 different rendering presets.
- Features a tractor with an ability to use it (scrapped later in the game).
This place was very likely used in DirectX 9 trailer released 4 months later.
Build 3120 (E3 Build - 2007)
- A build presented at E3 at 2007.
- Utilised improved DirectX 9 renderer.
- Features early version of "marsh" level
- Features Depth of Field (probably Gaussian)
- Has a stub for Global Illumination (although doesn't seem to use it).
- Features initial version of (quite fantastic) godrays system.
- Features soft-particles.
- Features improved water surface shader (which softens the edges of water surface, to avoid a clear line between water surface and the ground.
- Has a stub for parallax mapping, but it doesn't seem to use it yet.
- Pause menu still uses assets from Shadow of Chernobyl (together with the same title inscribed on menu's wall).
- Leaked: Build 222
- Leaked: Beta 906, Beta 927
- Technically it's not a clean build, but an entire source code that leaked (but dated earlier than release). Entire 500+ GB of it.