- The acquisition method for a game can be changed by its publisher after it has been purchased.
- 10% of most Humble Store purchases go to a PayPal Giving Fund charity that can be changed in the user settings. However, some games have opted themselves out from such donations.
- EA games was region locked in Latin America for a limited time; now is no longer locked, however a few games are still locked.
The Humble Store is a digital distribution solution from the team behind the Humble Bundle. On November 11, 2013 the official Humble Store was opened, however not all games sold through Humble widgets have migrated to the store yet.
- Humble Bundle Website
- Humble Bundle Support
- Humble Bundle Library - Must be logged in, contains all the user's games purchased through the service
- Humble Store
Content included with a purchase depends on a per game basis. For example, Gish only includes a direct download for the game, whereas Legend of Grimrock contains a Steam key also and Retro City Rampage pre-order contains the direct download, redeemable key, mini-soundtrack, printable NES label, digital manual and a 20% coupon for their store.
Games purchased via the Humble Store widget appear in the Humble Library (available from https://www.humblebundle.com/home), alongside any Humble Indie Bundles you have purchased with the same account.
- This can occur when purchasing more than 3 of the same game or bundle using the same payment method. It appears to be an anti-fraud measure.
|Use different payment method|
Use a different payment method, e.g. after using PayPal for 3 keys, switch to Credit Card or Amazon payments.
Lost Humble email
- Use the Humble Order Resender.
The full list of games that use the store is uncertain, though many can be found by searching for "Humble Indie Bundle, Game" in Google. However, according to Jeffrey Rosen all games in previous Humble Bundles had store pages created for them so that they could see what a widget would be like. This means that some are intended to be private and not used by general consumers.
- Difference between revisions of "Beyond Good & Evil"
- Verified by User:Dandelion Sprout on 2021-11-23
- An example of a game that have opted out, is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy.
- Tested by Andytizer on June 3, 2013