Store:Rockstar Games Launcher
|Windows||September 17, 2019|
- DRM: varies; see list of Rockstar Games Launcher games on Steam.
- Replaces the now obsolete Rockstar Games Social Club.
- Not every games work in the Offline Mode.
|Prepare Rockstar Games Launcher for offline mode|
Rockstar Games Launcher stuck at black loading screen
|Update your GPU drivers|
Social-Club-Setup.exe stuck in a loop
|Disable Force randomisation for images (Mandatory ASLR) for Social-Club-Setup.exe|
If the Rockstar Games Launcher gets stuck in a loop when trying to execute 'Social-Club-Setup.exe' and you have "Force randomisation for images (Mandatory ASLR)" enabled system-wide in Windows Security (under 'Exploit protection') for security reasons: You need to add an override in "Program Settings" for 'Social-Club-Setup.exe' and set it to 'off'.
|Operating system (OS)||7 SP1|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz
AMD Phenom X4 9850 2.5 GHz
|System memory (RAM)||2 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||1 GB|
|Video card (GPU)||DirectX 11 compatible|
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- Verified by User:Bowi on 2023-01-22
- Verified by User:Bowi on 2023-01-20
- See the article about Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Verified by User:Bowi on 2022-08-14