Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Bandai Namco Entertainment|
|Windows||February 5, 2016|
- Enabling 60-FPS mode causes certain aspects of the game to become bugged, such as menus reading twice as many inputs, certain characters' combos not working anymore, and the substitution bar refilling faster than it should; none of these issues occur in 30-FPS mode (game's default setting/console versions' FPS-cap)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto is a complete edition containing the base game and all DLC with the exception of Next Generations Pack.
DLC and expansion packs
|Gaara's Tale Extra Scenario Pack|
|Next Generations Pack|
|Pre-Order DLC||Pre-Purchase exclusive.|
|Road to Boruto Expansion|
|Season Pass Bonus||Season Pass exclusive.|
|Shikamaru's Tale Extra Scenario Pack|
|The Sound Four Characters Pack|
Configuration file(s) location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/349040/pfx/[Note 2]|
Save game data location
|Multi-monitor||Use Naruto Shippuden UNS4 3D Vision Fix.|
|Ultra-widescreen||Use Naruto Shippuden UNS4 3D Vision Fix.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||FXAA and up to 8x MSAA.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||Can be forced in the
|60 FPS||Enabling 60-FPS mode causes certain aspects of the game to become bugged, such as the menus reading twice as many inputs, certain characters' combos not working anymore, and the substitution bar refilling faster than it should; none of these issues occur in 30-FPS mode (game's default setting/console versions' FPS-cap).|
|120+ FPS||Frame rate is capped at 60 FPS.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
- Use Naruto Shippuden UNS4 3D Vision Fix to toggle bloom, depth of field, and HUD.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse acceleration||No mouse support in-game.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion||Inverting X-axis is also possible.|
|Button prompts||The official DualShock 4 button prompts (from the PS4 version of the game) need to be modded into the game, replacing the Xbox ones. The mod can be found here|
|Separate volume controls||Music, Effects, Speech and Movies.|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Spanish||Windows language must be on Español (España).|
|Latin American Spanish||Not shown on Steam. Windows language must be on Español (Latinoamérica) or Español (Estados Unidos).|
|Nvidia 3D Vision||See Helix Mod: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4.|
PlayStation 4 Button Prompts
- Replacement of Xbox gamepad button-prompts (including QTEs) with the official DualShock 4 ones ripped from the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
- Safe to use in Online Battle mode.
- Missing L1-R1 prompts for defending against "Strike Back" support type
- Download this file
- Drag and drop the "data" folder from the archive to your game installation folder and overwrite.
- If you want to be able to revert to the vanilla Xbox buttons, back up your game's
movie1.cpkfile by renaming it.
|Operating system (OS)||7|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6400+ 3.2 GHz
|System memory (RAM)||2 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||40 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| 1024 MB of VRAM
DirectX 11 compatible
Shader model 5.0 support
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/349040/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (349040) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 now supports 60fps on the PC - last accessed on 2017-02-03