From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Mac OS (Classic)||March 1995|
|Windows (DOSBox)||January 17, 2016|
|macOS (OS X) (DOSBox)||January 17, 2016|
|Linux (DOSBox)||January 17, 2016|
|Perspectives||First-person, Top-down view|
|Controls||Point and select|
|Art styles||Cartoon, Pre-rendered graphics|
- A demo is available from ScummVM.
Save game data location
|Windows||<path-to-game> (mounted in DOSBox)[Note 1]|
|Mac OS (Classic)|
|macOS (OS X)||<path-to-game> (mounted in DOSBox)[Note 1]|
|Linux||<path-to-game> (mounted in DOSBox)[Note 1]|
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/579980/pfx/[Note 2]|
- Up to 3 saves are allowed.
- In-game settings are not stored between sessions.
- It's unknown whether this game follows the XDG Base Directory Specification on Linux. Please fill in this information.
|Widescreen resolution||320x200 only.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Windowed||For DOSBox toggle with Alt+↵ Enter (see the glossary page for other workarounds).|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||For DOSBox use an unofficial build (see the glossary page for other workarounds).|
- The options menu can be accessed by right-clicking (or by clicking the character icon at the top of the screen), then clicking on the player character.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||Game is entirely mouse-driven.|
|Mouse sensitivity||For DOSBox set in the DOSBox configuration file.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||For DOSBox use the DOSBox Mapper (see the glossary page for other workarounds).|
|Separate volume controls||Music, Speech, and background music (music during speech).|
|Subtitles||Can be disabled, but will be re-enabled on startup in the GOG.com re-release.|
|Mute on focus lost||For DOSBox change the
|Italian||(GOG.com) Included in the English version.|
|Spanish||(GOG.com) Included in the English version.|
|DOS video modes||VGA, SVGA|
|Operating system (OS)|
|System memory (RAM)||512 MB||1 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||357 MB||1 MB|
|Video card (GPU)||DirectX 7 compatible||DirectX 9 compatible|
- File/folder structure within the installation folder reflects the path(s) listed for DOS game data. For the GOG.com release, file changes in DOSBox are redirected to
<path-to-game>/cloud_saves/even if GOG Galaxy is not used (this folder contains all redirected files, so some files in the
cloud_savesfolder might be temporary files or other files that do not contain saves or settings).
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/579980/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (579980) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.