From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Computer-generated graphics rendered beforehand by the development staff and thus handled by the software, not the client's hardware. Used as static background images, animated cutscenes and game sprites. This technique was used most often during the earliest days of three-dimensional gaming, back when most home computers could only render simplistic 3D graphics, if at all.|
Pages in category "Pre-rendered graphics"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total.
- Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure
- Schizm: Mysterious Journey
- Shivers Two: Harvest of Souls
- Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad
- Simon the Sorcerer's Pinball
- Sol Divide
- Sol Divide: Sword of Darkness
- Sonic's Schoolhouse
- Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
- Strikers 1945 II
- Strikers 1945 III
- Syberia II