From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Exato Game Studios|
|Windows||July 11, 2013|
- Almost no video/graphical settings.
- Game servers are reported to have been decommissioned.
DLC and expansion packs
|Horror SFX Pack|
|Sci-Fi SFX Pack|
|Holiday Block Pack|
|Deep Cave Block Pack|
|Under the Sea Block Pack|
|Wild West Block Pack|
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/241720/pfx/[Note 1]|
- Save files include Guns, Maps, Prefabs, and Skins.
|OneDrive||Requires enabling backup of the Documents folder in OneDrive on all computers.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||Only fullscreen option.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|120+ FPS||Frame rate is capped at 60 FPS.|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)||See the glossary page for potential alternatives.|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller remapping||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
Does not meet minimum requirements
- If your hardware supports DirectX 10 or above this is an issue with outdated drivers. You will need to update in order to play.
- You can use the method below which will bypass the check and attempt to run the game but it is not guaranteed to work.
|Bypass check|
|Shader Model support||3.0|
|Multiplayer||Community Express SDK, Steamworks|
|Operating system (OS)||XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|System memory (RAM)||1 GB||2 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||375 MB|
|Video card (GPU)||DirectX 10 compatible||DirectX 11 compatible|
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/241720/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (241720) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.