Bluey: The Videogame
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Windows||November 17, 2023|
|Monetization||One-time game purchase|
|One-time game purchase||The game requires an upfront purchase to access.|
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|High-fidelity upscaling||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)||See the glossary page for potential alternatives.|
- The game engine may allow for manual configuration of the game via its variables. See the Unity page for more details.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||The game requires a controller to play. However, you can use external software to force the game to use the keyboard, though the game will still show controller prompts.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||This game requires a supported controller. Keyboard and mouse are not supported.|
|Full controller support|
|Controller remapping||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Xbox button prompts|
|Impulse Trigger vibration|
|DualShock 4 controllers|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio||Joff Bush's licensed Bluey music appears|
|Latin American Spanish|
Online Multiplayer Mod utilizes Steam Remote Play (load with MelonLoader)
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||10|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i3-7100
AMD Ryzen 3 1200
|Intel Core i5-8400
AMD Ryzen 5 2500X
|System memory (RAM)||8 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||8 GB||16 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 |
AMD Radeon RX 550
4 GB of VRAM
DirectX 11 compatible
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
AMD Radeon R9 280
|Sound (audio device)||DirectX compatible|
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- A controller is required.
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/2078350/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (2078350) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Verified by User:Fearfulwarpii on 2023-11-17
- The file version of
- The file version of
- Verified by User:Fds29 on 2023-07-27
- A video thumbnail on the official website briefly showed the standard Unity trial version and Development Build watermarks before it was replaced with a watermark-free thumbnail.
- Bluey: The Videogame in the works, according to evidence dug up by online sleuths
- First Ever Bluey Video Game Launches This November