From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Windows||November 8, 2007|
- Esc instantly quits the game.
- Originally released as Japan only browser flash game.
- Lacks almost all the features found with Xbox 360 version, Yosumin! Live, including widescreen support, multiplayer and online support, achievements and controller support.
Save game data location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/23300/pfx/[Note 2]|
- Both configurations and save game are stored in the same file.
*.datis in-game player profile (order number starting from 0).
|Widescreen resolution||Fullscreen mode is pillarboxed 4:3.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|120+ FPS||Frame rate is capped at 62 FPS.|
|Keyboard and mouse, touch||State||Notes|
|Remapping||Only mouse used in game.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Separate volume controls||Music and effects.|
|Subtitles||All speech is text.|
|Mute on focus lost|
Game freezing while cursor is moving
- Audio plays normally, but game will pause every time cursor moves.
|Operating system (OS)||XP, Vista|
|Processor (CPU)||800 MHz|
|System memory (RAM)||512 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||65 MB|
|Video card (GPU)|| On Board Video Card
DirectX 9.0c compatible
|Sound (audio device)||DirectX 9.0 Compatible|
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/23300/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (23300) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.