From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
This article documents a product currently under development - information may change frequently and could be outdated or irrelevant.
|Unity 2019[Note 1]|
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||Default fullscreen behaviour.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||10|
|System memory (RAM)||4 GB||8 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||2 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| DirectX 11 compatible |
Shader model 5.0 support
|Other||Broadband Internet connection|
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- Unity engine build: 2019.3.0f3
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/720620/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (720620) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Verified by User:nccvoyager on 2020-04-10
- Version used for pre-early access beta release on Steam.