It is possible to run this game with 3d hardware acceleration on modern systems.
1. Game resets the settings every time it starts
Notes You need to start the game via launcher at least once to max out all the settings.
2. Game Crashes (on some machines)
Common cause is the Fast Surface Locks options in the settings menu
3. Game Speed/Framerate is very low or choppy
Notes This has to be done every time you launch the game - this setting is reset after you exit the game.
4. Game Speed/Framerate is too high after point 3.
5. Game screen is stretched horizontally on modern monitors
Revenant uses fixed 640x480 4:3 ratio resolution which does not scale properly on 16:9 screens
6. Game graphics look jagged
This is due to low in game resolution. Can be alleviated a bit.