Iron Grip: Warlord
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|id Tech 3|
|Windows||December 5, 2008|
DLC and expansion packs
Configuration file(s) location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/31700/pfx/[Note 2]|
- This game is multiplayer only - it doesn't save games at all.
|Widescreen resolution||Doesn't increase FOV value.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)||
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse acceleration||See Mouse acceleration.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
- Mouse Smoothing option available directly in menu.
- Use command
cl_mouseAccel 1to enable mouse acceleration.
cl_mouseAccel 0to disable it.
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost||No option to disable it.|
- The netcode can receive around ~3 MB a minute, or 60KB a second. As such, your connection needs to be at least ~533 KBps. The netcode also transmits ~175KB/minute or 2KB/second.
- During game, you may receive "Connection Interrupted" while still receiving real-time updates of enemy movement (but the character is frozen and unresponsive). You can try adjusting the rate variable within the console to find the best match.
|Self-hosting||Install the Iron Grip: Warlord Dedicated Server.|
|Operating system (OS)||2000, XP, Vista, 7|
|Processor (CPU)||2.0 GHz - Pentium 4
AMD Athlon XP 2000+
|System memory (RAM)||512 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||550 MB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce FX 5200
AMD Radeon 8500
128 MB of VRAM
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/31700/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (31700) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.