From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Dream Forge Entertainment|
|Windows||November 4, 2009|
- Activation servers for the DRM are most likely defunct.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|4K Ultra HD||Supports resolutions up to 1280 x 720.|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Operating system (OS)||XP||Vista, 7, ME|
|Processor (CPU)||2 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||1 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||650 MB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce 6150
DirectX 9.0c compatible
Shader model 3 support
|Nvidia GeForce 9800
ATI Radeon 4850
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/41400/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (41400) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Verified by User:Ptolemy on 2020-08-27
- Tried both the Steam and GamersGate version, and neither of them could activate at all, giving the same response on the activation server not responding.
- Doom Rails on Steam - last accessed on April 15, 2017
- "Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Themida 5 machine activation limit"