From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
Wii U GamePad
- Lacks native XInput support, requiring the use of a XInput wrapper (see XInput wrappers) for games that do not support DirectInput or the controller natively.
- Yuzu and Ryujinx emulators have no native support for controller yet. However Yuzu developers are working on it. 
Use with PC platforms
- A vJoy feeder / Driver for the Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons and Pro Controller on Windows with analog stick support and motion controls.
- Custom application reWASD allows Nintendo Joy-Con to work as a pair or separately and works on Windows 7 or newer. Software gives advanced customization options an lets remap whole controller eg. reassigning buttons to keyboard or mouse actions, macros, activate custom modes etc.
- XJoy allows to use Nintendo Switch JoyCons as a virtual Xbox 360 controller.
- BetterJoy allows to be used with CEMU, Citra, Dolphin, Yuzu and as generic XInput. It also allows using the gyro to control mouse and remap the special buttons (SL, SR, Capture) to key bindings of your choice.
- Does not require manual driver installment.
- Allows remapping Joy-Con controllers separately or in pair making them work like one controller.
- Supports motion control via gyro.
- Allows emulate virtual DS4 controller to play PS4 Remote Play, PS Now or Dualshock 4 compatible games. Including gyro control.
- Allows emulate virtual Xbox 360 controller to play XInput compatible games.
- Not free of charge. 14-days trial.
- Custom configs for Joy-Cons can be found in official Community Configs Library maintained by reWASD users.
- Homebrew App for Nintendo Switch allows streaming PC games with audio to switch at 60fps.
- Optionally disable video and audio to use the JoyCons as controllers on PC.
- Handles up to 8 JoyCon pairs.
- Motion control support for Cemu.
- Allows use Analog sticks and triggers to control mouse or gyro to control mouse like a Wii remote.
- Built in Nvidia/AMD/Intel encoding for low latency. Optionally sets desktop resolution for max performance.
- Optionally swap A and B AND X and Y (like Xbox Input).
- Handles basic touch input: right click (touch with 1 finger, tap with the second) and scrolling (2 finger scroll).
- Acting as native DirectInput controller, it's possible to use any of the generic wrappers. See the controller article for those.
- This controller is "Plug and Play" on Chrome OS.
- You can pair both controllers, or just one, and use the buttons on the inside of the Joy-Con.
- Controller can be found in Supported Controller Database and it's correctly recognizable as Nintendo Switch Joy-Con.
- Full support of Steam Input including gyroscope and motion controls.
- You can toggle "Use Nintendo Button Layout" option depending on whether you prefer the 𝗔𝗕𝗫𝗬 buttons to be mapped as they are on the Pro Controller or to be mapped like it's an Xbox One controller.
- You can map the controllers natively in Steam, but it doesn't let you use them separately.
Steam Link compatibility
- Works via USB and Bluetooth. Includes gyroscope and motion controls.
- Works without any drivers on any operating system that supports Steam.
- Can be used just to send input from a controller to a PC. Go into Streaming options, hit 𝗫 and disable video and audio streaming.
- Needs remapping.
- Won't work great unless you connect it to LAN or a low latency Wi-Fi.
Support In Games
- This is a list for games that offer Nintendo button prompts.
- Cronus Zen allows the use of licensed gaming controller on all major gaming platforms, including all versions of PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360, Windows PC, Android, Raspberry Pi.
- Supports mods, scripts and macros.
- Integrated Bluetooth.
- Titan Two is an all-in-one gaming device that combines features of dozens of products in a single form factor. Supports PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, PlayStation TV, Xbox 360, Computers and more...
- Customize the controller layout accordingly your needs for any game.