Battle For Crown: Multiplayer
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to expand this page by adding an image or additional information.
This product is unreleased but remains under active development - information may change frequently and could be outdated or irrelevant.
|Windows||June 11, 2020|
|Genres||Simulation, Wargame, Strategy|
Battle For Crown: Multiplayer is a singleplayer and multiplayer simulation, wargame and strategy game.
- Game Release Date - June 11, 2020 in early access.
Configuration file(s) location
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/1330740/pfx/[Note 2]|
Save game cloud syncing
- The game engine may allow for manual configuration of the game via its variables. See the Unity page for more details.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|Latin American Spanish|
|Matchmaking||Random search for players.|
|Dedicated||Dedicated servers for all regions.|
- No middleware information; you can edit this page to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||7|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel/AMD Dual Core 2 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||2 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||300 MB|
|Video card (GPU)||Nvidia GeForce GT 650M|
- ↑ When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- ↑ File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/1330740/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (1330740) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.