From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
This article documents a product currently under development - information may change frequently and could be outdated or irrelevant.
|Unreal Engine 4|
- A demo is available from Steam via
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
- The game engine may allow for manual configuration of the game via its variables. See the Unreal Engine 4 page for more details.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Operating system (OS)||7, 8.1, 10|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i3|
|System memory (RAM)||6 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||500 MB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
ATI Radeon HD 5770
- A 64-bit system is required.
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/935400/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (935400) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Verified by User:Baronsmoki on 2019-09-24
- Tested on Steam demo.