1944: Battle of the Bulge
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|INtex Publishing GmbH & Co. KG|
|Germany||Cdv Software Entertainment|
|United Kingdom||Digital Jesters|
|United Kingdom||Global Software Publishing|
|Russia, Ukraine||1C Company|
|Windows||August 8, 2005|
|Controls||Multiple select, Point and select|
|Themes||Europe, Historical, World War II|
- StarForce DRM for this game does not work on modern versions of Windows (see Availability for affected versions).
1944: Battle of the Bulge is a singleplayer and multiplayer bird's-eye view strategy game.
- Sequel to D-Day.
- Also known as No Surrender: Battle of the Bulge in the US.
- StarForce DRM for this game does not work on modern versions of Windows (see above for affected versions).
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
|Online play||GameSpy services have been shut down; see GameSpy for workarounds.|
|Operating system (OS)||98, 2000, ME, XP|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium 1 GHz||Intel Pentium 1.4 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||256 MB||512 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||1.2 GB|
|Video card (GPU)||64 MB of VRAM||128 MB of VRAM|
- ↑ This version of StarForce DRM does not work on Windows Vista or later. For supported versions of Windows the StarForce driver may need to be updated manually using SFUPDATE.
- ↑ When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- ↑ Windows Vista support - StarForce Support
- ↑ Windows 7 support - StarForce Support
- ↑ Windows 8.1 support - StarForce Support
- ↑ Windows 10 support - StarForce Support
- ↑ Pricing | GameSpy Technology
- ↑ Verified by User:Nessy on 2019-06-10
- Version number found in Mss32.dll in the game installation folder.