Evil Twin: Cyprien's Chronicles
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
- Lacks some graphical effects from the PlayStation 2 version. Though the Dreamcast version's lighting effects is present, which the PS2 version lacks.
|Windows||March 1, 2002|
- SafeDisc retail DRM does not work on Windows Vista and later (see Availability for affected versions).
- SafeDisc retail DRM does not work on Windows Vista and later (see above for affected versions).
- This game is not available digitally.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Widescreen resolution||See the WSGF entry.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||Use |
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Use |
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||Use |
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
- Controls can be saved as a separate file.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support||Launch from
|Controller remapping||Can't map analogue axis (including triggers) as action. Along with no options for using it for camera control, only zooming in/out can be mapped to these. X and Y axis always set to movement if Use joystick for movements is checked.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Royalty free audio|
- Language settings are changed at in-game's options. Video for the text, Audio for the voice acting.
|Operating system (OS)||98, 2000, XP|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium II 300 MHz|
|System memory (RAM)||64 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)|
|Video card (GPU)||3D Accelerator|
- SafeDisc retail DRM does not work on Windows 10 or Windows 11 and is disabled by default on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 when the KB3086255 update is installed.
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- Not Loading in Windows 10; this will break thousands of - Microsoft Community - last accessed on 2017-01-16
- Microsoft - MS15-097: Description of the security update for the graphics component in Windows: September 8, 2015 - last accessed on 2018-02-16