Betrayal in Antara
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Windows||July 31, 1997|
|Betrayal at Krondor||1993|
|Betrayal in Antara||1997|
|Return to Krondor||1998|
|GOG.com||Bundled with Betrayal at Krondor. Patched with XP/Vista patch.|
|Steam||Bundled with Betrayal at Krondor.|
- The 1.1 Update fixes issues during chapter loading as well as miscellaneous issues.
- Updates the game to natively support modern Windows operating systems, 24/32-bit color, and additional bugfixes.
- Includes the official 1.1 update.
Save game data location
%APPDATA%\Sierra\Betrayal in Antara\
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/559640/pfx/[Note 2]|
- In-game settings are stored in each save file rather than shared.
- Game data is stored in
%APPDATA%when using the XP/Vista fix (the GOG.com version includes this fix).
|Widescreen resolution||640x480 only. The XP/Vista fix scales the image to fit the desktop resolution.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|60 FPS and 120+ FPS|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Separate volume controls||Ambient, dialogue; on/off only.|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Direct3D||9||DX9 requires an unofficial patch.|
|Operating system (OS)||3.x||95|
|Processor (CPU)||80486DX2 66 MHz|
|System memory (RAM)||16 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||20 MB|
|Video card (GPU)||256-color support|
|Other||4X CD-ROM drive|
- The GOG.com release uses an unofficial patch, which requires Windows XP or higher and DirectX 9.0c support.
- When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR%might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStoreon Windows Vista and later (more details).
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/559640/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (559640) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
- Verified by User:Expack3 on 14 September 2015