This page is a stub
: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to expand this page
by adding an image or additional information.
- Halloween Harry.
Originally released as
-  Re-released as freeware on May 24, 2007.
- Steam Community Discussions
Run in DOSBox
To run correctly in DOSBox, set
timed=false. Leave all other DOSBox settings at their defaults.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
- High scores are stored in
|Separate volume controls
||Everything is text-based.
|Mute on focus lost
||For DOSBox change the
priority background value in the DOSBox configuration file.
- Halloween Harry) includes a jukebox, which can be run with The original release (
"Runtime error 203" level restart on death
-  Dying may cause this error and restart the level instead of returning to the last checkpoint.
|DOS video modes
|Operating system (OS)
|System memory (RAM)
|Hard disk drive (HDD)
|Video card (GPU)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 File/folder structure within the installation folder reflects the path(s) listed for DOS game data.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/358280/ in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (358280) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.