Hey there! I'm a former moderator for the wiki (from 2013 to 2018).
My main specialties are adding/maintaining old and obscure games, along with overhauling articles, and providing high-quality screenshots.
I can be found on the wiki's Discord server, but I can also be contacted via PM in the community section of the site (i.e. our forums).
I'm no longer as active as I used to be, but I may pop up time to time.
- My personal computer that I use everyday. For most games I encounter
|Operating system (OS)||Windows 10 Professional 64-bit|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i7-6700 @ 3.4 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||16 GB DDR4|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||2 TB WD20EARS (2010 model), 2.0 TB Toshiba DT01ACA200, and Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD|
|Video card (GPU)||EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 8 GB|
- The first computer I built myself. Used in cases where the game simply cannot run on my main computer
|Operating system (OS)||Windows 98 SE, Windows XP Home Edition SP3|
|Processor (CPU)||AMD Athlon XP 2500+ @ 1.1 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||768 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||80 GB HDD, 15 GB HDD|
|Video card (GPU)|| ATI Radeon 7000
ATI Radeon 9800 (if required)
- Some tools I use to assist me
- Bandicam - My main screen capture utility
- ShareX - What I use when Bandicam fails
- Everything Search Engine
- Generic 32-bit versions of InstallShield 3 and InstallShield 5 exe files - Great help for installing some old games
- Microsoft Paint - For cleaning up screenshots
- dgVoodoo 2 - For properly rendering really old DirectX-based games on modern hardware
- Things I gotta do (both long term and short)
- Update all screenshots in my Maintenance list to 1080p (1920x1080) where applicable.
- Add all retail games in my collection.
- Get Ultimate Yahtzee fully functioning on 64-bit machines.
- Play around with MediaWiki. Possibly make a special table for user pages.
- Some obscure links to useful sections of the wiki