Difference between revisions of "List of games that support OneDrive save game cloud syncing"
m (limit to 750 for now)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 19:51, 19 January 2022
This is an automated list of games believed to support save game cloud syncing with OneDrive on Windows.
On Windows 10, 8 and 7, it is possible with relative ease to set OneDrive's Documents folder as the OS user account's default Documents folder. This causes games that would normally save to
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\, to instead save to (and properly read from)
%USERPROFILE%\OneDrive\Documents\, from which the save files are synced to the cloud.
- Free users with Microsoft accounts get 5 GB storage space. Microsoft 365 customers get 1 TB.
- Works well even with games that weren't designed with cloud syncing in mind.
- Very often, the game config files are also stored in
%USERPROFILE%\OneDrive\Documents\, which can cause graphics/resolution problems when switching between playing on a desktop and a laptop.
- The Documents folder substitution doesn't work on OS X, Xbox One, Windows 10 Mobile, or Android, meaning that automatic save game cloud syncing only works on and between Windows units. OS X therefore require copying the save game from the OneDrive folder to the game's intended save game folder.
- This list is generated automatically. To add or update entries simply edit the individual pages (see the editing guide for details).
Total number of games: 0