From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
Oh hi! This is my me page! I also do some editing via Garrbot, a semi-automated bot account using AutoWikiBrowser.
You can often find me hanging around on Discord. You might also see me on WSGF.
My games collection (so I can keep track of things)
My testing process
- I do primary testing on Windows 10 (64-bit).
- I always install to the default location with the full install option (if an install size choice is given).
- I test full versions where possible; demos sometimes have differing compatibility.
- For DOSBox games I test in the supplied version (for GOG.com etc.) or the latest version.
- OS: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- Mobo: ASRock B450 Steel Legend
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
- GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 Graphics Card 8GB
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB 3200MHz
- SSD: Crucial MX500 1TB
- Case: Cooler Master MasterCase H500
Useful programs and common fixes
See Troubleshooting guide, User:Garrett/Research, and User:Garrett/Common fixes.