PCGamingWiki:Editing guide/Issues fixed
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
- Reading the Fixboxes and providing instructions section is recommended before adding to this section
One of the main reasons this wiki exists, the Issues fixed section holds all the issues with a game that have a known fix or workaround.
Note that if an issue is fixed with an official patch, the related fix can be removed from the page.
The following layout should be followed for games with multiple issues:
- Game launch issues (crashes at launch, fails to launch, etc.)
- Game-breaking issues (broken game mechanics, fundamental DRM-related problems, etc.)
- Major issues (crashes, errors, etc.)
- Graphical issues (missing textures, broken models, etc.)
- Everything else