From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|First release date|
|Latest release date|
|August 27, 2020|
- To access settings in RPG Maker (from XP forward) games, simply press F1.
- RPG Maker XP: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Enterbrain\RGSS\
- RPG Maker VX: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Enterbrain\RGSS2\
- RPG Maker VX Ace: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Enterbrain\RGSS3\
|Steam||RPG Maker Unite|
|Steam||RPG Maker MZ|
|Steam||RPG Maker MV|
|Steam||RPG Maker VX Ace|
|Steam||RPG Maker XP|
|Steam||RPG Maker 2003|
|Steam||RPG Maker 2000|
|Retail||RPG Maker 95 (Japan only)|
- All RPG Maker games feature a configuration window which can be opened by pressing F1. They are always identical to what version of RPG Maker was used to make the game.
- You can use these same screenshots for games' wiki articles instead of taking new ones.
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker VX/VX Ace
- Gamepad and Keyboard tabs are identical to XP.