From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP
|First release date|
|September 14, 2011|
|Latest release date|
|July 3, 2019|
|Game||Developer||Publisher||First release||Available on|
|TrackMania 2: Canyon||Nadeo||Ubisoft||14 September 2011|
|TrackMania 2: Stadium||Nadeo||Ubisoft||27 February 2013|
|TrackMania 2: Valley||Nadeo||Ubisoft||4 July 2013|
|Trackmania (2020)||Nadeo||Ubisoft||1 July 2020|
|Trackmania 2: Lagoon||Nadeo||Ubisoft||23 May 2017|
- Platform created by Nadeo to host TrackMania 2, Shootmania and QuestMania, in all their different environments.
- Custom titles can be created and published by the community, consisting of custom maps or even entirely new game modes and environments.
- Launcher allows switching between different titles on the fly, plus interaction between multiple environments' features for custom titles.
- Cars from TrackMania United Forever have been added for use in custom titles as part of the Maniaplanet 4.1 update.
- Main menu showcases multiplayer channels that cycle through various titles hourly and are freely accessible for demo players.
- Steam releases use separate installations, which breaks game switching as it asks to relaunch through the corresponding game instead.
- However, once keys have been registered to the Maniaplanet account through Steam installation, the titles can be accessed through the standalone version using the same account.
- Maniaplanet Forum
- Player page provides advanced management including dedicated server configuration.