From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
- Motion Aim uses the same high precision Smart Translator system as XIM’s console mouse adapters (compatible with hundreds of games, see official list).
- Around 10 hours of battery life (embedded rechargeable battery).
- Supports Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 using included wireless adapter (requires native console controller plugged into adapter). PC support - wireless adapter optional if PC doesn’t have Bluetooth.
- True Aim Curves that respond as designed (unlike other console controllers with custom aim curves).
- XIM NEXUS Manager app is available on Android, iOS and PC to configure all aspects of the controller.
- Has 24 mappable buttons, 4 back buttons that are positioned to support motion aim and a consistent stable grip.
- Flexible trigger mapping for assigning actions to different pull positions on a single trigger.
- Wireless audio and microphone via integrated headphone jack.
- Motion sensing: 6-axis motion sensor (accelerometer and gyroscope)
- 2 × clickable analog sticks: LS, RS
- 2 × analog triggers: LT, RT
- 2 × digital shoulder buttons: LB, RB
- 9 × digital action buttons: 𝐀, 𝐁, 𝐗, 𝗬, ◀, ▶, -, +, ○, ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ
- 4 × digital back buttons: RP, RQ, LQ, LP
- 4 × digital directional buttons (d-pad): ↑, ↓, ←, →
- 2 × functional back buttons: P, ʀᴇsᴇᴛ