Controller:PlayStation Classic Controller
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|DualShock, DualShock 4|
- Uses regular USB interface and DirectInput standard, making it useable with PC out of the box.
- Lacks haptic feedback and any analog inputs, limiting it's useability with many newer and bigger games.
- No wireless variant.
Use with PC platforms
- Connecting the controller should automatically download and install latest drivers for the controller.
- This controller is "Plug and Play" on most distributions of Linux.
- Can be recognized as Xbox 360 controller but after manual assignment. Controller cannot be found in Supported Controller Database, so Steam recognizes it as standard DirectInput device.
Support in games
- Games with generic DirectInput support are supported by the controller, however button placements may be out of place and need to be rebound. Refer to game-specific articles for rebinding support.
- Please note, that this is only list for games that offer DualShock button prompts.
- Some may require use of DualShock 4, which right now isn't possible to emulate. Refer to game-specific articles for details.
|Disc Room (2020)||Kitty Calis
Jan Willem Nijman
|Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!||Vertigo Gaming||GameMaker|
|Carrion||Phobia Game Studio||Devolver Digital||MonoGame|
People Can Fly
|Epic Games||Unreal Engine 4
Unreal Engine 5
|Streets of Rage 4||DotEmu
Guard Crush Games
|Guard Crush Engine
|Hypercharge: Unboxed||Digital Cybercherries||Unreal Engine 4|
|Yandere Escape||LetmeDwight / marcelhd40||GameMaker|
|Doom Classic||Id Software
Id Tech 1
|Doom II Classic||Id Software
Id Tech 1